Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

Too much time on my hands.

So apparently I have too much time on my hands. Being a mother of two small children, starting a brand new biz and keeping a house relatively well run just isn't challenging enough-not to mention the fact that my poor dog hasn't been walked in a month. I'm on Facebook and am now hooked onto Twitter. I noticed quite quickly how many wonderful networks and awesome mompreneurs were out there. So many women, just like me, are running successful businesses from their homes and managing to network online--with complete strangers! This whole cyber-biz thing is new to me, and a little weird. But I must admit, I am hooked. I look up to these other women in awe-with their wonderfully written blogs, successful marketing strategies and plain old good will towards each other. I look forward to continuing to learn from and share with such a wonderful group of cyber friends!

1 comment:

  1. Let me be the first to welcome you to blogging! This is where you can let it all hang out. Or not. You will enjoy the feedback from other moms out there. I know I do! Welcome. Soon you will be composing blog posts in your sleep! :)
    Dee at www.LiveGreenMom.com

    ReplyDelete